Vice President Programming
Daisy Cabrera is a seasoned, award-winning Hispanic public relations, marcomm and social media expert with two decades of experience serving multinational industry leaders.
From pharmaceutical, beauty, fashion, retail, travel and technology to food & beverage, entertainment, financial, wine & spirits, telecomm, QSR and publishing, Daisy has worked with a wealth of blue-chip clients across many industries including: British Airways, Amtrak, Macy’s, Sears, Kmart, David’s Bridal, Marshalls, Home Goods, Denny's, McDonald’s, Burger King, Splenda, alli, Slim-Fast, Nestle Pure Life, Lactaid, Tyson Foods, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Yellowtail wine, Heineken, Stella Artois, Pfizer, GSK, Pharmacia, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Roche, Digene, Bayer, Merck, Wyeth, CoverGirl, Pantene, IBM, AT&T, metroPCS, TracFone Wireless, FedEx, UPS, VH1, American Express OPEN, HarperCollins and others.
Daisy’s bilingual and bicultural expertise includes:
• PR planning and programming
• traditional national and regional/local media relations
• social and digital media strategy
• press and consumer-facing events
• content creation, writer and blogger
• celebrity/influencer/blogger engagement
• press & internal material development
• new product and service launches
• corporate media training
• acting as corporate spokesperson
• crisis communications
• staff, vendor & budget management
• third-party relationship building
A graduate of New York University, Daisy is also a published freelance writer and blogger.